Our Agreement with You
1. Putting our Agreement in Place
1.1 In this Agreement, we are Island Leisure (Swansea) Ltd. at 228 Oxford Street, Swansea (Trading as Nucleus) and you are the person detailed on the Order Forms.
1.2 Our Agreement is made on the date we deduct payment from your credit/ debit card the details of which you provided on the Order Form.
1.3 Our Agreement includes all correspondence from us to you and the descriptions of the Goods as provided by us on our Website or otherwise.
2. Making your Choice and Ordering
2.1 Browse our Website and select your chosen products.
2.2 Complete the Order Form in full and follow the instructions detailed on the Website.
3. What Happens Next
3.1 If your chosen products are in stock your Order will be processed. We will deduct the price payable for your chosen products from your nominated credit/ debit card or method of payment and your chosen products will be dispatched to you.
3.2 Should you not receive your chosen products within 4 to 6 days of the stated delivery window (as given by your selected delivery method) and us confirming their availability and their subsequent dispatch to you, please contact us to let us know. You will then be given the choice of:
3.2.1 Cancelling your order whereupon we will refund the Price you paid or
3.2.2 Requesting that we dispatch further products to you (subject to availability) on the basis that you return one set of the products you receive should you receive two sets or
3.2.3 Wanting a further agreed time period after which if your chosen products have not been received then options 3.2.1 or 3.2.2 will be available to you.
3.3 Should you choose option 3.2.1 then your refund will be made to the credit/ debit card or by alternative method of payment you nominated on your Order Form at the time of ordering.
4. If You are not Satisfied
4.1. You may return the products to us, using the "returns label" enclosed with your products, whereupon a full refund will be made as described in 3.2 above provided that the products are returned in the same conditions as received within 14 days of your receipt of the goods.
4.2 You may request replacement products of equal value, which we will dispatch to you (subject to availability) on receipt of the original products which were not satisfactory from you. No refund will be made in these circumstances.
4.3 Return of faulty or damaged goods should be made in accordance with the arrangements detailed on the returns section of this website.
5. Basis of Sale
5.1 The terms of this, Our Agreement with You, shall govern our contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions.
5.2 No variation to this Agreement shall be binding unless agreed in writing by us.
5.3 Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature price list acceptance of offer or other document or information issued by us is subject to amendment by us where reasonable in all of the circumstances to do so.
5.4 You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your Order and the details provided in your Order Form.
5.5 The quantity and description of your chosen products shall be those set out in the Order Form unless we subsequently agree otherwise.
6. Price of the Goods
6.1 The price of the Goods shall be the price quoted by us on our Website next to the illustration/description of your chosen products, unless agreed otherwise by us in writing.
6.2 The price is inclusive of any payable value added tax in the UK, postage and packaging is extra.
7. Risk and Property
7.1 Risk of damage to or loss of your chosen products shall pass to you on delivery of them.
7.2 Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in your chosen products or any other provision of this Agreement property in your chosen products shall not pass to you until we receive cleared funds payment in full of the price of your chosen products.
8.1 We warrant that you will be entitled to the benefit of any warranties or guarantee given by you the suppliers to us of your chosen products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
8.2 You warrant that the information entered onto the Order Form is true.
8.3 Where we sell to you under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) your statutory rights are not affected by this Agreement.
9. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:-
9.1 Act of God explosion flood tempest fire or accident;
9.2 War or threat of war sabotage insurrection civil disturbance or requisition;
9.3 Acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
9.4 Import or export regulations or embargoes;
9.5 Strikes lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of us or of a third party);
9.6 Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
10.1 If any provision of this Agreement is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
10.2 The Contract shall be governed by the laws of Wales and England.
11. Whole Agreement
The terms and conditions set out in this Agreement represents the entire Agreement.
1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for the following reason, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. The information collected will be used to personally keep in touch and let you know of any offers, sales or promotions that we are doing, we will not send you an e-mail without first obtaining your consent. This consent will be requested at the time of registration. This can be halted if you so wish. If you do not want us to contact you please e-mail us and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
2. All transactions that you initiate with us on this web site are confidential. Your name will not be added to any mailing list and we NEVER transfer this information to a third party.
3. The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
Your name,your address, your phone number, your e-mail address, your age, your sex and your birth date.
Please note that some of these fields are optional and the information is only used as market research so that we may provide our customers with the products they like and a service high in quality. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
4. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy (below) and the law.
5. We will use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of our visitors to our site.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please e-mail us. This will include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. A "cookie" is a small text file stored on your machine which helps us recognise who you are. This information helps us retrieve information about you so you don't need to re-enter your details. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
6. This web site is NOT targeted at children. Orders from children under the age of 12 must be made by parental consent. No information will be knowingly held about children below the age of 12.
1. Our shopping guarantee protects you while you shop on our site, you do not need to ever worry about your credit security. We comply with very strict regulations regarding credit card security. We are fully PCI compliant. To maintain this compliance we have to pass regular security scans carried out by a Visa/Mastercard authorised company. Click on the logo below to check our qualification:
2. We use the industry standard secure server software (Secure Socket Layer - 128 bit SSL Global Server Certificate) in association with GeoTrust. This will offer every precaution to safeguard your financial information, we will encrypt all your personal information, including credit/ debit card number, name and address, so that it can not be read while travelling over the net. All personal information will then be stored on our isolated network, protecting it from any misuse or compromise. Please feel free to verify our certificate of security.
3. In our effort to be a leader in online security we have a dedicated customer service team that will contact you for voice recognition and authorisation if we suspect anything improper or out of the ordinary. In addition to our software protection keep in mind that most credit card companies will limit your personal liability in the case of fraud to £50 and often £100.
4. If you are still not happy about using a credit/ debit card or simply do not own one, You can call or e-mail our customer services team for further information.
5. All payments must be pre-authorised for the total amount including any shipping due before we will dispatch your order. The funds will not be captured until your order has been shipped, usually the same day according to your chosen terms and the time your order is processed.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK. Recycling reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
We are obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us. Customers must return their like-for-like WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item. Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol and be disposed of separately from normal household waste.